SGM Rotary flask shaker is mainly use for mixing of chemicals, solvents / solutions and are most suitable for shaking in Erlenmeyer flasks. Body is mounted on heavy duty M.S. angle iron frame duly painted. The platform is made of thick mild steel sheet duly painted fitted with rubber discs to hold Erlenmeyer Flasks of different capacity.
These rotary flask shakers are extensively used for shaking solution in Meyer flasks. To hold the flask in different capacity, the platform of rotary flask shakers is fitted with rubber discs. To enable orbital circular motion in flasks, the platform is mounted on ball bearing crankshafts. Owing to their sturdy construction, durability, longer life and reasonable prices, these Rotary Flask Shakers are widely appreciated by our clients spread throughout the country
1. Designed specifically for continues shaking of solution in Erlenmeyer Flasks from 50ml to 1000ml.
2. Compact bench type table model.
3. Platform fitted with rubber discs mounted on ball bearing crank shafts.
4. Provides orbital motion to the flasks with diameter approximately 2".
5. Motor is coupled by means of a V-belt with pitch pulley.
6. Heavy and sturdy angle iron frame.
7. Mechanical speed controller for controlling speed.
8. Works in 220 volts A.C supply.
Thank you for taking the time to get to know us better. Kindly submit your requirments. Our Sales Team will contact you at earliest.